Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bristle Blocks with silly faces great for kids with Autism


Bristle Blocks Twirl Tots in Bin
Thanks to Parents Toys for bringing back the classic bristle blocks in new exciting colors and with lovely characters to liven up play. The put together characters all have funny faces which are great for kids on the autism spectrum. Identify sad, silly, happy, crying, and some that could go either way. Great for imaginative play scenarios and creating clever little spinning contraptions. Build and create using motor skills while providing hours of imaginative and captivating play. Only drawback notorious with bristle blocks is that they never stay together so easily.

2 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

Huh... I don't think I've ever heard of a "bristle block" before now.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE BRISTLE BLOCKS!!! These were some of my favorite toys when I was little. They were so much better than lego's because you could put any side of them together however you wanted to. I found some at Target, and I have to get them for my kids.