Thursday, May 22, 2008

Puzzles for kids on the spectrum

Free Printable Jigsaw Puzzles
by Jamie Sue Austin
Blog: freeprintablefun.org

Here are some additional resources for people looking for printable jigsaw puzzles. I created a few puzzles using Photoshop. Nothing fancy-- just generic kitten, puppy, pony, and landscape puzzles. Of course if anyone needs a specific printable jigsaw puzzle I'm glad to take a crack at it.

Download Printable Jigsaw Puzzles
from Jamie Sue Austin : freeprintablefun

2 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

There are a couple more good downloads up now.

One for teaching emotion, one for teaching categories.

games for kids said...

I found your website perfect for kid Puzzle games. It contains wonderful and helpful games for my needs. I played most of them. you are doing the great job.Nice